Friday, May 9, 2008

29th Week and New site!

Just a quick update~ I recently had the Gestational diabetes test done...my first test tested high, so I had to go this past Monday for the 3 hour glucose test/fasting. It was not real fun but I survived! I got the results back very fast, thank god! It all ended up being good/normal so I dont have to worry about that. I start going as of next Tuesday every 2 weeks to Dr Cote. I cant beleive how fast time is going.
We had our first baby shower this last weekend as well, lots of people and great gifts!! We have one more June 1st in Columbus with more of the family. I will post pictures when I get more and figure out with this new site. The old site only allows so much space so we needed to add. Keep in touch! love always Josh and Heather

No comments: